zondag 4 mei 2008

Weekend Tag.


Bij Tag You're It is de opdracht om een Moo te maken en te verwerken op je tag, of de Moo zelf als tag gebruiken. Ik heb nog geen Moo gemaakt, dus een hele uitdaging voor mij. Een Inchie heb ik ook nog nooit gemaakt, zal dat dan de volgende opdracht zijn? Deze dames kennende is er wel een kans. In het echt komt het elfje dromerig over en zie je ook de glitters beter. Van de Ghost techniek kan ik ook geen genoeg krijgen.


At Tag You're It the challenge is to use a Moo. I haven't done a Moo yet, or an Inchie to, so a real challenge for me. Maybe the next challenge is to use an Inchie? Knowing these two Ladies, there is a great possibility ; ). In real the fairy is a bit dreamy and you can see the sparkles better. I just can't get enough from the Ghost technique.


Thanks for the comment!

6 opmerkingen:

Sandy zei

Wow this is wonderful. Gorgeous.

Anne zei

Awww, isn't this just the sweetest quote!! Can I ask you a question please? Are all your text stamps in English or do you use Dutch text too? I love your tag and your Moo is so delightful - I love fairies (keep your eye on the challenge blog ;o)

Thank You so much for playing along with us! :o) x

craftyrachel zei

I really like this tag. The purple color is totally stunning. Good job.

Dawn zei

Hi Sonja
Thanks for visiting my blog - You can certainly use the fibre idea, it's great to share ideas. Your tag is beautiful and dreamy. Lovely subtle colours.

Sam zei

One of my favourite quotes and I love the sparkly embossing, beautiful tag, so glad we inspired you to have a go at something different :)

Thanks so much for taking part again, great to see your work :)

Sharon zei

This is a truly beautiful tag. The little quote at the bottom is just perfect. :)